After basically taking all of March “off” (only did Week 1, and lost my records for that week), hoping for a more productive April. Mostly porting March’s goals over.
- 10 minutes of walking per day. [Same as Feb]. Third month in a row.
- 2 times a week running (for varying times). [Slight change from Feb]. Tracking two 5Ks a week by week 3.
- [Paused] 3 chess puzzles in a row every day.
- [Paused start] 1 chess blitz game (3+2) per day. Play & analyze.
- 3 sets of push-ups every other day. [Same as Feb] Weighted, 3x11 with 2:00 rest between sets. Starting out non-weighted, to ramp up.
- 3 sets of squats every other day. [Same as Feb] Weighted, 3x15 with 2:00 rest between sets. Starting out non-weighted, to ramp up.
- [Secret goal]. [Continuing from Feb]. Targeting 1:1. Setting a low bar so it can be cleared.
- Complete Designing Data-Intensive Applications (DDIA) by 03/10. Mid-chapter 7 as of 03/01. [To be updated]
- Complete Martin Kleppmann’s lecture studies.
- Complete FreeCodeCamp’s courses on APIs & microservices.
- Write 3 blog articles (can be private).
- Ran only once. Feeling somewhat unwell.
- Interestingly I skipped squats but did all the push-ups (always thought squats were harder).
- Missed walking as well, on more than a couple of days.
- Made some progress on the FreeCodeCamp course. Project remains.
- Overall, a ‘so-so’ week. Can improve a lot.